Monday, September 8, 2008

Yves Meatless Deli Slices

I love Yves Meatless Deli Slices and they are a lifesaver when it comes to making hearty, meat-free lunches for my partner to take to work. If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend the meatless salami, which is definitely our fave. I usually throw them on a sandwich with some Vegenaise, mustard and lettuce or spinach, but they are even tastier in a wrap made with flat bread.

Yves' Meatless Pepperoni is another one of my faves - it's great on pizza, but it adds a great flavor for a sandwich or wrap as well.

If you aren't sure that you will love them, you can read more about each one by clicking on these links:

Yves Meatless Deli Turkey
Yves Meatless Deli Bologna
Yves Meatless Deli Salami
Yves Meatless Pepperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment