Thursday, September 25, 2008

Product Review: Nasoya Original Vegi-Based Sandwich Spread by Vitasoy

Here is the first paragraph from my recently published product review for Nasoya Original Vegi-Based Sandwich Spread...

I have always been a huge fan of Vegenaise made by Follow Your Heart. Up until now, Vegenaise is the only vegan sandwich spread or mayonnaise substitute that I have used for sandwiches, coleslaw, potato salad and tofu salad (think egg salad with tofu instead of eggs). But, alas, on my last trip to the grocery store it was out of stock, so I decided to give another vegan mayonnaise substitute a try. There weren't many options, but I found Nasoya Original Vegi-Based Spread in the natural foods section and tossed it in my cart to give it a go.

Click here to read the full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment