Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miss Mavyn's Meatless "Meat"loaf

There are lots of recipes online for meatless meatloaf but - much to my dismay - every time I've tried one, I haven't liked the outcome. So, starting from the basics in the recipes I found online, I came up with my own that isn't too crumbly, too mushy or too anything else that those other recipes were. I have tried it using vegan burger crumbles made by Morning Star Farms and Boca and both have worked similarly.

I haven't had the chance yet, but I really want to try it with Gimme Lean's ground burger and their sausage style, which I think will be totally de-lish.

Click here for my meatless meatloaf recipe, and definitely let me know how it turns out if you try making it with Gimme Lean before I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment