Monday, October 13, 2008

Tofurkey Deli Slices Update - Italian Deli Style Slices

As promised, I have returned with an update on my most recent Tofurkey Deli Slices find. After finally getting over to PCC Natural Market, I now have the Italian Deli flavor, as well as the Cranberry and Stuffing flavor of Tofurkey Deli Slices.

We just tried the Italian Deli flavor yesterday (and I made sandwiches with this for my partner's lunch today) and they are fab-u-lous. These Tofurkey Italian Deli Slices are quite tasty and have sun-dried tomatoes and basil - yum! To me, they taste almost identical to the Tofurkey Italian Sausages (which also have sun-dried tomatoes and basil, so that might be why), so if you like Tofurkey's Italian Sausages, you are going to love their Italian Deli Slices.

We haven't tried the Cranberry and Stuffing ones yet, but I will report back as soon as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment