Monday, October 27, 2008

Pass the Tings, Please!

Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks are one of my favorite vegan, gluten-free snacks and just might be my all time favorite snack food ever. They are so absolutely, mouth-wateringly delectable that I'm sure you will find them just as addictive as my partner and I do. Tings are light and puffy and have that perfect amount of crunchiness that satisfies snack food cravings. I absolutely love Tings and just can't get enough of them.

Tings are one of many vegan and vegetarian snacks made by Robert's American Gourmet and - for less than $3 a bag - Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks are a great vegan, natural snack to add to your pantry. As an added bonus, you can indulge in them on a regular basis - and feed them to your kids - without guilt!

Click here to read my full article about this great vegan snack food!

No comments:

Post a Comment