Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Reason to Love Bartell Drugs - and Vegan, DIY Soda Making!

In a previous blog post, I mentioned the JET Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Sodamix and Sodamix Specialty Flavors available at Bartell Drugs.

Just after I published the post and tweeted it, Howie (the GM buyer for Bartell Drugs) contacted me to let me know that he had sent an email to SodaStream to make sure bone char was not used when processing their flavors.

First off, I'm happy to report that he has received an answer, and it is confirmed that these DIY soda-making goodies are vegan friendly. So if you enjoy drinking sodas - but aren't quite as keen on buying all of those expensive, single-use bottles of soda at the store - you might want to consider this handy DIY soda maker for your home.

Secondly, I want to point out that Howie is awesome. He saw my post and took it upon himself to contact the company and to message me to let me know he was making sure the product was vegan.

Now that is what I call some awesome, vegan-friendly customer service!

Thanks again, Howie!

No comments:

Post a Comment