Monday, November 10, 2008

Vegan Black Pepper Steak by Vegetarian Plus: Product Information and Review

All Natural, Cholesterol-Free Vegan Black Pepper Steak in Black Pepper Sauce

While shopping at our local PCC Natural Market a couple of weeks ago, my partner and I came across Vegan Black Pepper Steaks in Black Pepper Sauce made by Vegetarian Plus. Neither of us had ever tried them and they looked like a hearty, savory vegan meat alternative, so we decided to give them a try.

These soy-based steak medallions make a great meat substitute for a hearty meal on a cold day or a savory vegan entrée for a filling dinner. The black pepper sauce is very thick and rich - like a black pepper jelly - and I didn't need to add any herbs or spices to dress up the flavor. I served these vegan black pepper steaks with brown rice and vegetables, but I think that baked or mashed potatoes would also be a very nice side dish for this vegan meat alternative.

Read more about the nutritional information and my full review by clicking the following link:

Vegan Black Pepper Steak by Vegetarian Plus: Product Information and Review

No comments:

Post a Comment