Thursday, November 13, 2008

Amy's Kitchen Vegan Shepherd's Pie: Product Info & Review

Amy's Kitchen makes a variety of meatless vegan and vegetarian entrées, including Amy's Shepherd's Pie, made with organic vegetables and topped with organic mashed potatoes. If you didn't grow up in the English countryside or have never heard of shepherd's pie, think vegetable stew in a pie with mashed potatoes on top instead of crust and you will have a pretty good idea of what shepherd's pie looks like.

I love finding ways to make traditional, hearty meals into meatless, dairy-free, vegan delights. And, although I prefer to make them myself from scratch, I don't always have the time - or, let's face it, sometimes I'm just too lazy. Those are the times that I rely on companies like Amy's Kitchen that offer vegan and vegetarian entrées for easy meatless, dairy-free, vegan meal preparation.

As vegans living in the cold, rainy Pacific Northwest, my partner and I have a special appreciation for hot, hearty, savory vegan meals - not to mention that both of us just generally enjoy eating tasty vegan foods. So, when we spotted Amy's Kitchen Vegan Shepherd's Pie at our local PCC Natural Market, we decided to give it a try.

Read more about Amy's Kitchen Vegan Shepherd's Pie (and the full review) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment